Thursday, June 19, 2008

Those Damn Golden Girls!

Ugh! Once again, I've swept up into another rerund starring Blanche, Rose, Dorothy and Sophia. Perhaps the mere fact that I'm watching them says something (not so good) about me, but I digress. I've been sitting here thinking, "who the hell sits around the kitchen table with their mother included, discussing their sexual excapades?" Dorothy has broken up the Beatles (fake ones) reunion tour and is having an affair with one of them. Blanche's attempts at seducing a widower have failed and she just called herself a cheap slut. Who knew right? Sophia is like 90 years old and tried to steal Blanche's date. I don't understand why these women are so obsessed with sex. They're all like 70 years old-isn't that past the age where you're not concerned about "doing it" anymore? God bless the typical, corny, 80's sitcom.

No comments: