Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday's thoughts

I'm watching American Idol and wondering how many damn gray sweaters does Simon Cowell have? There's a guy named Danny who is up now. He didn't make the top 12 and is crying like a girl-not to mention he looks like one. lol I really like the celebrity edition of The Apprentice. Although, I really didn't know who most of the people were, when it first came on. I miss ER and have no idea when it will be back. Damn writers strike!

I spent two or three hours at the thrift store today. This is what I typically do on Thursdays. I bought some capri pants and a few dresses. Not to wear, but to sell on Ebay. Tomorrow I will go to work. It doesn't look like I'll be working this weekend, which is a disappointment as that is when I make the most. So it goes, I guess!

Best wishes,
Jen

No comments: