Sunday, April 27, 2008

Getting Ready To Piss Some People Off

Yep, I think I might be headed toward pissing some people off. From the beginning of my venture into reunion, no one has been willing to tell me who my biological father is. Under the "guise" of protecting me, I've heard "he's not a nice person", "You wouldn't like him", etc. When I first met my aunt, she let it slip out that my biological father was a relative of hers. Based on the info I had from the state, I soon figured out who he was. My birth father is my uncle's brother and my birth mother is my aunt's sister. It sounds really weird, but trust me, there was nothing weird going on. So, I have told my aunt that I know who he is. I found out earlier this month, that his birthday is coming up in a few days. I have decided that I am going to send him a card. I hope no one puts too much thought into it and my motives, as it will simply be a card, wishing him a happy birthday. There will be no trying to meet him. I don't want him in my life. Just a simple card and I should be able to send a card to whoever I want right? I Heart Adoption. Not!

Best Wishes,
Jen

No comments: